Trying to switch to a healthier lifestyle made me realise that its not only the food that you eat but also the things you put on your body.
I have recently been researching some organic and natural brands and when I came across Inika, I was quite impressed with their ingredients so I thought I should give them a go.
I thought purchasing sample kits was a good idea to try out as much products as possible from the brand and I selected the following which combined provide almost everything needed for a full make up look.
So I got the the following 3 boxes which I am quite happy with.
Inika – Face in a Box: Unity which is intended for light skin tones and consists of the following:
- Inika Mineral Foundation SPF15+ 3g: Unity
- Inika Mineral Bronzer 3.5g: Sunlight
- Inika Kabuki Brush
- Inika Contouring Brush
- Inika Certified Organic Liquid Mineral Foundation Trial Size 4ml: Cream
- Inika Certified Organic Natural Perfection Concealer Trial Size 6ml: Light
- Inika Certified Organic Pure Primer Trial Size 4ml
- Inika Beauty Essentials Mascara- Truly Black 8g
- Inika Mineral Eye Liner 1.2g
- Light Reflect Highlighting Creme 8g
- Inika Mineral Bronzer – Sunkissed 3.5g
- Inika Lipstick 4.2g
- Inika Mineral Blusher – Blooming Nude (3g)
- Inika Blush Brush
So far I have tried most of these items, and have been incorporating them into my daily routine, but I haven’t used them enough to review them yet. Review of such products to come in the next couple of weeks.
Have you tried any of these products? What are your thoughts?
Thank you for reading 🙂 Let me know what you think in the comments below !