Look Fantastic Beauty Box: April
I know this is a bit late, but I got mine as a gift with purchase and it only arrived recently. I am very happy with the items however so I thought I should post this anyway 🙂
So the box included:
- Inika – Certified Organic Eye Liner in brown, which I was most excited about as I have recently purchased some inika items and this adds to my collection. I have used it a couple of times so far and it has a great pigment and staying on power
- Korres – Soap in Milk, which smells amazing! I don’t usually use bar soap but I love the scent so much I will be giving it a go. I will be looking for a liquid soap in the same scent, smells deliciously sweet yet soft
- Balance Me – Revitalizing Hand and Body Wash, which smells really refreshing and feels very smooth on the skin. Really happy with this item as I have been wanting to try out this brand for quite some time. Impressed with this item and will be looking into other items from balance me!
- CB 12 – Mouthwash, which is a great travel size and is very fresh without it being too strong. I will be keeping this at my work desk, good for freshening up before a meeting
- Forza – diet multivitamins – this I don’t think I will make use of as I don’t take supplements, but it was a good option for people who want to try some kind of multi vitamins
All in all I think it was quite a good box, even though I did not buy this one, I have previously purchased other look fantastic beauty boxes and they always included good quality products.
Have you ever bought a Look Fantastic beauty box?
Thank you for reading, let me know what you think in the comments below 🙂