It’s another end of month, and this time it is time for November favourites.
I will start with my top 5 November beauty favourite and this month I also have a couple of other random favourties.
Top 5 monthly beauty favourites
- Omorovicza: Rejuvenating night cream – I love this cream, it is thick yet does not leave my skin feeling sticky. It is fully absorbed by my skin and makes my skin feel plumped and glowing. I apply this cream twice a week as part of my evening skin care routine. I got this cream in an Omorovicza hero kit which I have mentioned here and you can also find here
- Liz Earle: Hot Cloth Cleanser – I know this cleanser was popular quite some time ago, and there are mixed opinions about it. I’ve only ever had travel sizes (30ml) of this product, haven’t bought the full size bottle yet. But I am really liking it at the moment. As the weather cooled down, cleansers with gel like texture have been leaving my skin feeling tight so I’ve started using this cleansers. I am really enjoying it for my morning cleanse, it is thick and leaves my skin feeling soft and I like that it has a eucalyptus scent, I find that it gives me a boost to start my morning fresh. You can find the full size here and the travel size here
- Burt’s Bees: Honey Lip Balm with vitamin E – I have been using this lip balm before I go to bed and it soothes my dry chapped lips overnight. I also love the subtle scent of honey, I find it calming and relaxing. You can find this here
- Coconut Oil – I have been using the natural organic coconut oil as my first evening cleanse to remove makeup and daily grime. I find this removes my makeup really well without leaving my skin feeling dry and tight. I follow this with another cleansing balm and at the moment I am using the Emma Hardie Amazing Face Moringa Cleansing Balm
- The Body Shop: Moringa Body Butter – I have been using this body butter daily after my shower. I use it mostly on areas where I am eczema prone (mainly arms and neck) as I find it reduces redness due to very dry skin. I also love the scent it is floral yet fresh. You can find this here
I have been trying to workout regularly, and nothing motivates me more than having new stuff to try out and use. I know this in not very healthy especially for my bank account, but I find this gives me the extra push.
My current favourites are:
- Lorna Jane Active: Never Give up Excel Tank here which I pair with;
- Body Pop: Unstoppable Run Short in Coral here
I love this combo together paired with a pink sports bra underneath. I also love the material, I have blogged about the body pop range where I shared my thoughts here and I also love the collection I got from Lorna Jane. The material is very light and airy and it does not irritate my skin. I will be doing a blog post on the Lorna Jane items I got soon.
What are your monthly favourites? Have you ever tried any of my current favourites? What are your thoughts?
Thank you for reading 🙂 Let me know what you think in the comments below!