I don’t use a lot of make up and beauty products in the summer months due to the heat and humidity, but I do have a couple of items I have been loving this past month.
- Emma Hardie Cleansing Balm – this is a recent re-purchase. I used to love this balm but after my first jar finished I did not repurchase to try out other items. I have recently re purchased it and fell in love with it all over again. So soft smooth and the scent is so calming, you can find the Emma Hardie Cleansing balm here
- Badger Lip Balm in Lavender and Orange – due to the heat I spend a lot of time in rooms with Air Conditioning especially at the office and my lips tend to get really dry and chapped, this has been keeping my lips soft and silky. I got this as a part of a set here
- Balm Balm Lavender Essential Oil – I’ve been loving the lavender scent lately, I’ve been putting some drops on a handkerchief and carry it with me all the time, and I give it a sniff a couple of times a day and I find that the smell relaxes me and somehow put a smile on my face. You can find this here
- Essence Nail Polish in 138 L.O.L – this is a strange colour for me but I’ve been really loving it lately, its fresh, summery and it reminds me of fruitella!
- Blue Eye Liner by Essence in 09 Cool Down – I love eyeliners and I usually go for black ones, but lately I’ve been loving applying the blue eyeliner right below my lower waterline (whilst applying black eyeliner on my top lid) as I find it gives me a softer fresher look.
Some other random stuff I’ve been loving lately
- Best of British Mug – my recently purchased mug which I featured in the British Tag here
- Ribena – I used to love Ribena when I was a kid, and I’ve recently purchased a couple of bottles and fell in love with it all over again. I drink mostly water, but I love to have a glass of ribena to refresh my self.
- Shower by Becky G – I love hearing this song especially when I’m driving to work, it always puts a smile on my face and makes me sing along ..haha..
What are you current favourite items? Let me know in the comments below!