The British Tag
So I am not British as I was born and raised in Malta, but I love most things British and I try to visit at least once a year. I also have relatives in the UK so it makes it easier to visit 🙂
The tag consists of 12 questions, so here it goes:
- How many cups of tea do you have a day? + How many sugars? I usually drink my tea in mugs and my mugs are equivalent to 2 cups. In summer I drink 1-2 mugs a day as the weather is really hot, but in winter I would drink up to 5 mugs a day which I guess is quite a lot but I LOVE tea. I take mine strong with milk and no sugars
- Favourite part of your roast – I love Yorkshire puddings and certain types of roast potatoes.
- Favourite dunking biscuit – I love most biscuits, but my favourites would have to be ginger biscuits or digestive biscuits. YUM
- Favourite quintessentially British pastime? – Rounders, not sure if this qualifies but I used to love playing rounders
- Favourite word? Cheers – I love it when people say cheers instead of thank you 🙂
- Cockney rhyme slang? the only one I know is apple and pears which refers to stairs
- Favourite sweet – Jelly tots however I don’t really eat sweets I rather have chocolate if I’m having something sugary and my favourite would have to be Cadbury Whole Nut. I love the chocolate and nut combination
- What would your pub be called? I’m terrible with names and cannot really think of a name so I would say “The daisy candle” !
- No.1 British person – I cannot think of a favourite British person but at the top of my head is The Duchess Kate Middleton, who will be visiting Malta in September
- Favourite shop / restaurant – Harrods and Selfridges
- What British song pops into your head? Spice Girls – Wannabe. I used to love Spice Girls when I was younger
- Marmite – I love Marmite. I love mixing a tablespoon of marmite with some brown pasta and 1 or 2 wegdes of the laughing cow cheese (la vache qui rite)
Here are some of British Tags I’ve seen on youtube by some of my favourite vloggers.
Talk Becky talk: British Tag here
What are your favourite tags? Did you do the British Tag? What do you think of tags? Let me know in the comments below 🙂